New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has recently released 104 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident Posts on Contractual Basis. The selection is being done through walk-in-interview. The interview has started from 1st May 2019 and the closing date has not been announced yet.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS, Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for Indian nationals for the post of Senior Residents for the following department for the tenure of 03 (three) years under Govt. of India Residency Scheme/AIIMS rules for AIIMS, Raipur:
Reporting Time: 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM
Venue: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
* Interview will be conducted every working day on first come first serve basis, till filling the vacant posts.
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
Senior Resident- 104 Posts
Burns & Plastic Surgery: 7 Posts
Cardiology: 5 Posts
Cardiothoracic Surgery: 6 Posts
Endocrinology and Metabolism: 6 Posts
Gastroenterology: 6 Posts
Medical Oncology/Haematology: 8 Posts
Neonatology: 8 Posts
Nephrology: 7 Posts
Neurology: 6 Posts
Neurosurgery: 12 Posts
Nuclear Medicine: 2 Posts
Pediatric Surgery: 6 Posts
Pulmonary Medicine: 5 Posts
Surgical Gastroenterology: 8 Posts
Surgical Oncology: 8 Posts
Urology: 4 Posts
For more details about Senior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
Post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute
DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Age: Upper age limit 37 years.
Pay Band and Grade Pay: 67700/- (Level- 11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
Application Fee for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Jobs:
General/OBC- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST- Rs. 800/-
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT & T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April,1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July 1990.
12. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bilaspur.
13. In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
14. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
15. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by competent Medical Board.
16. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
19. For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly.
For more details click on the original website given below.