Job Alert: AIIMS Rishikesh releases 50 vacancies for Faculty posts, Details
Rishikesh- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh ) has released 50 vacancies for the Faculty posts on Direct Recruitment/Contractual/Deputation basis. The selection will be done based on the Interview. It has invited online applications for the post of Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor. Selection will be done based on an interview.
AIIMS, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Last Date of Submitting Online Application: 31th October 2019
For more details on the qualification, experience, Age, and Pay Allowance click on the following link:
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 50
Professor – 08 Posts
Associate Professor – 05 Posts
Assistant Professor – 37 Posts
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anatomy, Burn & Plastic Surgery, CTVS (Cardio-Thoracic & vascular surgery), Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, ENT, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, General Medicine, Hospital Administration, Microbiology, Medical Oncology/ Hematology,Neurology, Obs & Gynae, Nuclear Medicine, Neonatology, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Pathology, Ophthalmology, Paediatric Surgery, Physiology, Radio-Diagnosis, Surgical Gastroenterology, Trauma & Emergency and Urology.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
6. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
7. An appointment is a full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
8. He / She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
9. Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
10. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules/guidelines.
11. In case any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if a candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
12. The decision of competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
13. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
14. Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation, withdrawal, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
15. Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS administration.
16. Period of probation is two years.
17. Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at the discretion of Selecting Authority for OBC/SC/ST Candidates.
18. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.