JOB ALERT: ESI Hospital Delhi releases 38 vacancies for SR, Specialist posts in various Specialties
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESI Hospital), New Delhi has released 38 Vacancies for Senior Resident, and Full-Time/Part-Time Specialist post. The selection will be done based on a walk-in-interview.
ESI is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 38
Senior Resident- 34
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia & Critical Care, Casualty, Chest, Dermatology, Gynaecology, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Radiology, and General Surgery.
Full Time/Part-time Specialist - 04
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia & Critical Care, Radiology, and General Surgery.
Date for Walk in Interview: 8th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to apply:-
1. Interested candidates may appear for interview with attested photocopies of Matriculation certificate, proof of age, Caste Certificate, MBBS, Diploma/ Degree certificate, attempt certificate of MBBS & Diploma/PG, valid DMC/ MCI/State Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, along with originals. Candidates should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with proof of residence.
2. Fee: For General & OBC Candidates fee is Rs. 300/-and for SC/ ST is 75/ - in the form of Demand Draft payable at ' Delhi ' in favour of 'ESI Fund A/ c no. 01'. Ther e is no fee for women & PWD Candidates.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
3. Reservat ion for PWD candidates is as per rule.
4. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Hostel accommodation/ quarters will not be provided.
6. Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirement at the time of interview as per discretion of Medical Superintendent.
7. If no candidate appears against the above-advertised post as mentioned, then the available candidate of any other category may be selected for 39 days as per requirement & the ESIC regulations.
8. At the time of joining selected contractual candidates will have to sign an "AGREEMENT" as per ESIC norms on non-judiciary stamp paper of Rs. 100/