JOB ALERT: ESIC Hospital Bangalore releases Vacancies for Senior Resident Post in 6 Specialties
Bangalore – The Employees State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital Bangalore, (ESIC Hospital) has released 09 vacancies for Senior Residents on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 09
The vacancies are in the Department of- Radiology, Orthopaedics, General Medicine, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and General Surgery.
Date of Walk-in-Interview- 13th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1. Rule of Reservation will be implemented as per Govt. of India instructions.
2. The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
3. No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion & Leave will be admissible.
4. Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview or joining duty.
6. ESI The corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
7. The Senior Resident is a contract post for a period of 3 years contract under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme.
8. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only at the time of interview. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
9. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for OBC/PH must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
10. The candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure "A" prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.), dated 30.05.2014 falling which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as "General category" for all purposes. The format in Annexure "A" is uploaded along with the advertisement.
11. The candidates appointed under PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/OBC and UR.
12. The Dean has the discretion to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies depending upon an actual requirement/Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw an offer of appointment issued after the Walk-in-interview.
13. The candidates are advised to bring their application and original certificates.
14. Candidates who have already worked as Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible and those who have worked as Senior Residents under 1-year contract will be appointed only for 2 years or their service period will be deducted proportionately.
15. All candidates are directed to report for interview at Academic Block, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bangalore -560 010.
16. Candidates are requested to come and register at the time mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
17. 0n selection candidates of Senior Residents have to deposit Rs.85,000/-on interest-bearing (Drawn in favour of ESIC Fund NC No.1). However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/ terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month's notice thereafter.
18. 0n selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branches.
19. The Dean is the Controlling Authority for Senior Residents.