JOB ALERT: ESIC Hospital Delhi releases 75 vacancies for Senior Resident post; Details
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC), New Delhi has released 75 Vacancies for Senior Resident post. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Date for Walk in Interview: 4th and 5th November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no. of vacancies- 75
Senior Resident- 62
The vacancies are in the Department of- Pathology, Dermatology, CT/MRI, General Medicine, Anesthesia, General Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, BioChemistry, Anesthesia/CT/MRI, Casualty, ENT, Microbiology, and Orthopedics.
Senior Resident Against GDMO for One Year - 13
The vacancies are in the Department - General Medicine, General Surgery, Paediatric/PICU, Anesthesia, Casualty, and CT/MRI/radio.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Senior Resident post?
(I) Final No. of vacancies may vary.
(2) Candidates who have completed 3 years of Senior Residency need not appear for an interview.
(3) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in interview.
(4) The candidate who is in Service should submit a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of the interview.
(5) The selected candidate will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of "ES! Saving Fund Account No. 2" payable at New Delhi, towards security deposit.
(6) 3% of total 62 posts for SR under 3 years residency scheme and 13 posts for SR against GDMO for 1 year on contractual basis respectively are reserved for the person with disabilities (PWD- OL, OA, & ND).
(7) 06 of total vacant post are reserved for EWS category i.e Paediatrics-01, Surgery-01, OBS & Gynae-01, CT/MRI- 01, Anesthesia-01 & Orthopedics- 01 against the Senior Residents (Regular) and 01 posts in Surgery Department is reserved for EWS category against the Senior Residents against GDMO (1 Year).
(8) The candidates who wish to appear for both Senior Resident (3 Years) and Senior Resident against GDMO, (I year) posts, shall be required to apply separately for each post.