Job Alert: ESIC Hospital Faridabad releases 51 Vacancies for SR, JR, Tutor posts
Faridabad- The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital, (ESIC Hospital Faridabad) has released 51 vacancies for Senior Residents, Junior Resident and Tutor posts on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Faridabad is a more than 500 bedded multi-speciality hospital attached to the College. It was started in 2013 became operational in 2014.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23rd October 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no. of vacancies- 51
SENIOR RESIDENT (FOR TENURE OF THREE YEARS SUBJECT FO RENEWAL/EXTENSION EVERY YEAR)
No. of Vacancies: 18
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, TB & Chest Disease, Radio-Diagnosis, NICU, Anesthesia, and ICU.
SENIOR RESIDENT AGAINST VACANT POST OF GENERAL OFFICERS FOR ONE YEAR DUTY MEDICAL
No. of Vacancies: 17
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, General Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynecology, NICU, and Casualty.
JUNIOR RESIDENT (ONE YEAR RESIDENCY SCHEME)
No. of Vacancies: 11
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, Pediatrics, TB & Chest Disease, General Surgery, Orthopedics, and Anesthesia.
TUTOR ( 3 Year)
No. of Vacancies: 05
The vacancies are in the Department of- Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, and Forensic Medicine.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual: requirements at the time of the Interview.
2. MCQ Type Test for Aptitude & Knowledge in teaching/ subject will form the basis for the interview for the post of Tutor at 11:00 Am on the date of interview at the discretion of the selection board. MCQ Type Test for Aptitude & Knowledge in teaching/ subject will form the basis for the interview for the post of Junior Resident at 11:00 Am on the date of interview at the discretion of the selection board. If the ratio of no. of Vacant posts of JR and no. of candidates for the post be more than 1 :3.
3. A pre-interview screening of the candidates will be done to decide the aptitude, eligibility & merit and also restrict the number of multiple candidatures (the same candidate appearing for different departments in the same post ) for the interview.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
5. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any vacancy.
6. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
7. The selected candidate will have to deposit a security amount of Rs.20,000/-in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 payable at State Bank Of India.
8. The Selected candidates shall have to submit agreement incorporation the terms and conditions of appointment on an Rs. 100/-stamp paper in the formate provided by the office.
9. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
10 Hostel Accommodation/quarters may be provided.
11. The Application should be submitted for each post separately. ·
12. Mere declaration of the selection of candidates does not confer the right to the post. This is subject to the scrutiny of the documents at the time of joining.