JOB ALERT: ESIC Hospital Uttrakhand releases vacancies for Doctors; Details
Rudrapur- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Uttrakhand) has released 17 vacancies for Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists and Senior Resident (Under Residency Scheme) posts. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.Vacancy Details:Total no of vacancies: 17Specialist- 12The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Pulmonary Medicine,...
Rudrapur- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Uttrakhand) has released 17 vacancies for Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists and Senior Resident (Under Residency Scheme) posts. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
Total no of vacancies: 17
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Pulmonary Medicine, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ortho Paediatric, Paediatric, Pathology, Radiology, and ENT.
Senior Resident- 05
The vacancies are in the Department of- Pediatrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Ortho Paediatric.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 28th November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Instructions?
1. All the candidates should have to report in the office of Medical Superintendent ESIC hospital, near police line Rudrapur U.Kat 9 AM to 11 AM on the stipulated date. Candidates reporting after 11 AM will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the posts without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. The number of vacancies may change.
4. Selected Candidates will have to sign the Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to be purchased by own before joining.
5. On the engagement of SR Doctors/Full/Part- time Specialists will have to deposit Security money of Rs.10000/- through demand draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1 at the time of joining which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on the production of “No Dues Certificate”.
6. Interested candidate may appear for the walk-in-interview as per the given schedule along with their original documents and Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, 10th Class Certificate/Birth Certificate, Proof of Educational qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats. Non-Creamy layer Certificate as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/latest in case of OBC, Aadhar Card Copy.
7. If suitable full time (Contractual) specialist is not available then suitable past time (Contractual) specialist candidate may be considered for selection.
8. Candidate should take a print out of application form and bring the same duly filled along with all the documents as mentioned in it.
Garima joined Medical Dialogues in the year 2017 and is currently working as a Senior Editor. She looks after all the Healthcare news pertaining to Medico-legal cases, MCI/DCI decisions, Medical Education issues, government policies as well as all the news and updates concerning Medical and Dental Colleges in India. She is a graduate from Delhi University and pursuing MA in Journalism and Mass Communication. She can be contacted at email@example.com Contact no. 011-43720751