JOB ALERT: GMCH Chandigarh releases 19 Vacancies for Doctors
Chandigarh- The Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) has released 19 vacancies for doctors including Faculty, medical Superintendent and specialist posts on Contractual Basis. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
In healthcare services also GMCH Chandigarh has set new standards and attracts a large number of patients not only from the Union Territory of Chandigarh, but from the neighbouring states as well.
Last Date of Application: 08th November 2019
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no. of vacancies- 19
Associate Professor- 05
Assistant Professor- 11
Medical Superintendent- 01
Deputy Medical Superintendent -01
Psychiatrist Specialist- 01
The vacancies are in the Department of- Neurology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Anatomy, Ophthalmology, General Medicine, Microbiology, Psychiatry, Forensic Medicine, Anaesthesia, Physiology, Radiodiagnosis, Hospital Administration, and Emergency Medicine.
1. The candidature of the applicant for the post applied on deputation will only be considered those who are working in Government Institute only Under Central Government I State Governments I Union Territory Administrat ones and their hard copy of the applications should be routed through their respective department
2. In case the application for the posts unc er reserve category will not be received, the same posts will be filled up from Un-reserved category candidates.
3. The last date of receipt of ONLINE application is 08.11.2019 up to 05:00 Pm and the last date of receipt of Hardcopy of applications along with requisite documents up to 15.11.2019 either by post OR by hand in the Room No 228, Diary & Dispatch Section, Level-II, Block-D, Hospital Building, Sector-32/B, Chandigarh-160030. The applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances and will be rejected ed straightaway and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The list of eligible candidates/not eligible 1 .andidates and date of interview will be displayed on the GMCH website later on and no correspondence nee in this regard will be entertained.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the website on a regular basis for updates. No separate/individual intimation through post etc will be sent.