JOB ALERT: GMCH Chandigarh releases 82 Vacancies for Doctors, Details
Chandigarh– The Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) has released 82 vacancies for Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Resident, Casualty Medical Officer, Demonstrators, EMOs and MOs posts in the various Departments of GMCH on tenure basis. The selection will be done based on the Written test and Interview.
Total no. of vacancies- 82
Senior Resident- 35 vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Radiotherapy & Oncology, and Urology.
Resident- 04 vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthetist and pathology.
Casualty Medical Officer- 04 vacancies are in the Department of- General Surgery and General Medicine.
Demonstrators- 13 vacancies are in the Department of- Anatomy, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, and Transfusion Medicine.
Emergency Medical Officer- 02 vacancies are in the Department of- Forensic Medicine.
Medical Officer- 01 vacancies are in the Department of- Community Medicine.
Junior Resident- 23
Last Date of Application: 26th November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. It is made clear to all the candidates that their candidature is provisional and further subject to the fulfillment eligibility criteria, age, verification of documentary proof. In case, they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, overage, their candidature will be rejected straightway and they do not fulfill the eligibility will not be called for an interview under any circumstances.
2. The candidates who are willing to apply for the above said posts must have the essential qualification, experience, etc. stated above.
3. The numbers of posts and reservation thereof are tentative and can be increased or decreased. The department reserves the right to reject/cancel any application or withdraw the posts at any time without assigning any reasons or without any notice whatsoever and in this regard, no application fee will be refunded.
4. No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidates, who are called for the Written Test, Interview, etc.
5. The Written Test will be held in Chandigarh only. The candidate with the valid application shall be issued call letters/E-Admit Cards on the GMCH website. These should be downloaded by the candidates directly from the GMCH website www.gmch.gov.in by clicking at the link "VACANCIES" by entering his/her Registration Number/Application ID and Date of Birth. Call letters/Admit Card will not be sent by post. The list of provisionally eligible candidates will be displayed on the GMCH website.
6. The claim of the candidate belonging to SC, OBC & EWS categories will be considered only when the same is accompanied by the certificate issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate in the format prescribed for SC, OBC and EWS by the Government of India and should have the clause of non-creamy layer.
7. The claim of candidates belonging to OBC category will only be considered if the Caste of OBC reflects in U.T. Chandigarh list in view of the partial modification in letter No. 24/4/94-1 H(7)2003/23827 dated 23.12.2003 circulated by the Department of Personnel Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh vide their letter No. 27/4/94-IH(7)-2015/16074 dated 03.08.2015.
8. Based on the written test, the merit list will be prepared and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview as per the schedule has given above. The shortlisted candidates must bring all original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested/self-attested.
9. No separate letter for Written Test, Interview, etc. will be sent.
10. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process, as all the information relating to the recruitment of the said posts will be available only on On-Line. The candidates should ensure that the e-mail ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person. It is requested not to use any other person's e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying.
11. The eligible candidates are required to bring all the certificates/testimonials in original, in support of their qualification, experience, and date of birth, etc. and also NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the present employer, if working in the Govt./Semi Govt./Corporate Body/Undertaking of the Central/State Govt. and in absence of which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for Interview. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
12. The Candidates already in Government service must route their applications through proper channel and also attach NOC from the present employer, failing which their applications shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
13. The persons who have earlier worked in this institute and their services were dispensed with on account of misconduct or otherwise by this institute are not eligible to apply against these posts.
14. The candidate can apply in various departments for the post of Demonstrator and attached the attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, character certificate, medical registration certificate with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council, internship completion certificate, Mark Sheet of MBBS First Prof, Second Prof, Final Prof-Part-I and II, valid Reservation Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer along with latest photograph should be submitted; otherwise the candidature will be rejected straightway.