New Delhi: The Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital New Delhi (BJRMH New Delhi) has released 17 job vacancies for Junior Resident on Regular and Ad-hoc Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
A Walk-in-interview for appointment for the post of Junior Resident on a regular basis for a period of 6 months extendable for 1 year and on ad-hoc basis against the vacant post of GDMOs for 89 days or till the joining of regular GDMOs. All eligible candidates who are interested for the same are requested to appear for the Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date and time with self-attested copies of testimonials and one recent passport size photograph. Original certificates/documents are also required at the time of interview for verification.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 30th May 2019 (Thursday) between 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
Venue- Conference room of this hospital
Total no. of vacancies: 17
1. Junior Resident: 16
2. Junior Resident (against vacant post of GDMO’s): 01
For more details about Junior Resident and Junior Resident (against vacant post of GDMO’s) Recruitment click on the given link:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESIDENT MBBS:
Qualifications: MBBS degree from recognized University/Institute. Candidate must have not completed one year Junior Residency from any Govt. Hospital including (ad-hoc/regular).
As on 30.05.2019 shall be 30 years for General candidates, 35 years in case of SC/ST and 33 years in case of OBC candidates (OBC certificate issued from Delhi only),In case fresh candidates are not available, in accordance of circular No. F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045, dated 10.06.2011 issued by Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi the age limit shall be 40 yrs.
Pay Matrix 10 of 71h CPC with Basic Pay of Rs. 56100 and other admissible allowances per month.
1. Internship: Candidates must have completed their internship on or before 30/05/2019 and the candidates have completed compulsory rotatory internship before 30/05/2017 shall not be eligible.
2. Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
3. Appointment on regular basis will be initially for a period of 6 months and on an adhoc basis will be initially for a period of 89 days extendable up to a maximum of one year on the basis of satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD on request from the doctor concerned.
4. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate etc.
5. There is no fee for appearing in the Interview.
6. Reservation for PH candidates shall be as per rules of Govt. of India.
7. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for SR and JR, the post shall be filled for 89 days(or till regular candidate joins, whichever is earlier) on adhoc basis from available candidates and vice versa.
8. Panel of waitlisted candidates will be prepared for filling the post of JR for vacancies arising in future. The panel shall remain valid for 6 months or till fresh selection process is carried out, whichever is earlier.
9. Relaxation of Criteria: In accordance with circular No. F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045, dated 10.06.2011 issued by Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, the following relaxation shall be applicable in case of non-availability of fresh candidates:
i). Upper age limit for eligibility will be 40 yrs, in place of existing 30 yrs of age.
ii). PG Doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior residents if fresh graduates are not available.
iii). Junior residents who have completed one year of junior residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available. There would be no extension for any junior resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provision.
10. Medical Superintendent being HOD of the institution shall reserve rights to make just changes in the schedule/selection process in public interest.
11. The decision of the Medical Superintendent shall be final under all circumstances.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more about our bureau/team here