Job Alert: Northen Railway Central Hospital Delhi releases 21 vacancies for Senior Resident Post, Details
Delhi: The Northen Railway Central Hospital (NRCH) has released 21 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on Adhoc Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.NRCH is 430 bedded hospital providing comprehensive health care to the right from neonates to the elderly patients. The hospital has round the clock functional 20 bedded emergency department which is fully equipped...
Delhi: The Northen Railway Central Hospital (NRCH) has released 21 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on Adhoc Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
NRCH is 430 bedded hospital providing comprehensive health care to the right from neonates to the elderly patients. The hospital has round the clock functional 20 bedded emergency department which is fully equipped to deal with all sorts of medical and surgical emergencies.
For more details on the qualification, experience, Age, and Pay Allowance click on the following link:
Total no of Vacancies: 21
Walk-in-Interview for the post of Senior Resident will be held on 17th, 18th and 19th September 2019.
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Anesthesia, Pediatrics, Oncology, ENT, and Radiology.
1. All the columns in the application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self-attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please note that any discrepancy on the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures, as mentioned in the application form at Column-F, are to be attached with the application
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures, as mentioned in column F of the Application form, are to be attached with the application.
7. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent Authority, issued within one year from the date of Walk in an interview.
8. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST.
11. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within 5/7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be canceled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
12. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.