JOB ALERT: Northern Railway Central Hospital Delhi releases 22 vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Delhi: The Northern Railway Central Hospital (NRCH) has released 22 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on Adhoc Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
NRCH is 430 bedded hospital providing comprehensive health care to the right from neonates to the elderly patients. The hospital has round the clock functional 20 bedded emergency department which is fully equipped to deal with all sorts of medical and surgical emergencies.
Total no. of vacancies- 22
The vacancies are in the departments of- General Medicine, General Surgery, and Paediatrics. The Date for Walk-in-Interview: 21st November 2019.
The vacancies are in the departments of- Anesthesia, Radiology, Ophthalmology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology. The Date for Walk-in-Interview: 22nd November 2019.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. All the columns in the application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self-attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please note that any discrepancy of the documents may invite the cancellation of the offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures, as mentioned in the application form at Column-F, are to be attached with the application
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures, as mentioned in column F of the Application form, are to be attached with the application.
7. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent Authority, issued within one year from the date of Walk-in-interview.
8. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10. A list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST.
11. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within 5/7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be canceled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
12. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.