New Delhi: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) released 262 job vacancies for Assistant Professor post on Regular Basis.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the notification for filling up of vacant posts of Assistant Professor for 262 vacant seats in the prescribed format from 23-April-2019 to 15-May-2019.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification (Advt no. 3/2019) for Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates can apply through the online mode only.
Earlier, the commission had canceled the recruitment notification (Advt. no. 1/2019) due to administrative reasons. The notification was out on 7 March 2019 and the notification was closed on 5 April 2019. This notification was released to recruit 262 Assistant Professor Posts in Medical College.
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the official notification and can submit the application online through the official portal.
1. Last date for submission of application: 15 May 2019.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application/ Hard Copy: 23 May 2019.
Jharkhand PSC Vacancy Details:
Assistant Professor- 262 Posts.
The Vacancies for Assistant Professor post are in the departments of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, FMT, Pharmacology, PSM, Medicinal, TB Chest, Infant disease, Surgery, Orthopedic, ENT, Ophthalmology, Female and childbirth, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Anesthesia, Dental, Blood bank, Dermatology & Gynecology, Psychiatric, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
For more details about Assistant Professor Recruitment click on the given link:
1. Educational Qualification: A Post Graduate Qualification MD/MS in the concerned subject and as per the TEQ regulations.
2. Experience: 3 Years Junior Resident in a recognized Medical College in the concerned subject and One year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized Medical College.
1. Minimum and Maximum age limit for Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidate Categories: 30 Years and 40 Years.
2. Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Monthly salary for these JPSC Assistant Professor post is Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
JPSC Jobs 2019 Application Fees:
1. Application submission fees for General, OBC categories:- Rs. 600/-
2. Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD categories:- Rs. 150/-
How to apply for Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 15 May 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application to the office of Jharkhand Public Service Commission on or before 23 May 2019.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com. Check out more about our bureau/team here