AIIMS Bhubaneswar Releases Vacancies For Junior Resident Post, Apply Now
Bhubaneswar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released vacancies for Junior Residents (Non Academic) post Contractual basis. The selection will be done based on the interview.
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar has been established as an Autonomous Institution and Institute of National Importance through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Act, 2012. By virtue of this Act, the Institute grants its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions.
Total no of Vacancies- 08
Last date of Application: 8th March 2021.
For more details about Junior Resident Qualification, Age, Pay Allowances, and much more click on the given link:
What is the Application Procedure?
The online application will be available at the website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
The original certificates are to be uploaded while filling up the Online Application
1).identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
2) Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.,)
3) Certificate showing Date of Birth (1Oth Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
4) Class 12th Certificate.
5) MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
6) internship Completion Certificate.
7) FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Medical Graduate).
8) Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council.
9) Experience Certificate (copy of the completion of internship)
10) Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PH) (.Candidate should belong to a non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC)
11) Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-services candidates will not be permitted for an interview, without a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer.
12) The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH)certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/ instructions.
13) All candidates, who want to avail the benefit of reservation/ age relaxation/exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age