AIIMS Patna Releases 47 Vacancies For Faculty Posts At AIIMS Deoghar
Deoghar - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released 47 vacancies for Professor, Assistant Professor, Additional Professor, and Associate Professor Posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The selection will be based on the interview. AIIMS, Deoghar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established...
Deoghar - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released 47 vacancies for Professor, Assistant Professor, Additional Professor, and Associate Professor Posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The selection will be based on the interview.
AIIMS, Deoghar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS, Patna has been designated as the Mentor Institute for AIIMS, Deoghar.
Total no of Vacancies- 47
Professor - 08
Associate Professor - 14
Assistant Professor - 19
Additional Professor - 06
The Vacancies are in the Departments - General Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and ENT.
Last date of Application: 25th June 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, Pay Allowances, and much more click on the given link:
HOW TO APPLY ON-LINE?
1. Application Process: - The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respect are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit the institute website http://www.aiimspatna.org for online application. The closing date of online applications will be 45 days from the advertisement of the post in Newspaper (i.e. 25.06.2020 till 9:00 PM).
2. A copy of the online application can be downloaded. A print out of the online submitted application along with the requisite documents as per Para 8 of General Conditions, is to be self-attested and sent by Speed Post/ Registered post only addressed to Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Patna, Phulwarisharif, Patna- 801507. It should be posted within one day after the last date of online submission of application.
3. The applicants are required to register themselves at AIIMS recruitment portal through link available at the recruitment page at https://aiimspatna.org.
4. After primary registration, they will receive a confirmation e-mail. This confirmation email will also have an applicant ID and a password to login to the system and fill in the application online.
5. The candidates should read the instructions carefully on the recruitment portal before filling the application.
6. The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/-(for General & OBC Candidates) and Rs. 1200/- (for SC/ST/EWS Candidates). There is no fee for PWD Candidates.
7. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
8. The applicant should upload the scan copy of Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Category Certificate (if applicable), Qualification, MCI Registration MBBS, MCI Registration PG, MCI Registration Post Doctorate and Experience Certificate in the form of PDF /Image. The size of each scanned pdf should not exceed 1 MB each.
9. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of application failing which their application will be rejected.
10. The envelope containing the printout of the online application should be printed/written with: "Application for the post of ................. (Advt. No) .................... "
11. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.