AIIMS Raebareli to hold Walk In Interview for Senior Resident Post vacancies, View Details here
Raebareli: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raebareli), has released Vacancies for the Senior Resident post on Contract Basis in different specialties.
AIIMS at Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh was approved in February 2009 under Phase-II of Pradhan Mantri Sawasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) at an approved cost of Rs. 823 crore. The State Government had agreed to provide 148 acres of land. A Gazette Notification was issued on 13th August 2013 for the establishment of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Raebareli.
AIIMS Raebareli Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 10
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Pathology & Lab Medicine, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, General Medicine, Microbiology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Radiology, and Ophthalmology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview - 27th October 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure 'A' along with a certificate of age, qualification, experience, and caste complete in all respects on 27.10.2021 in the Board Room, Medical College, AIIMS, Rae Bareli (UP) positively. The document verification will be done from 10:00 AM to12:00PM inMedical College, AIIMS, Rae Bareli (UP) followed by an interview of the eligible candidate on the same day in Medical College, AIIMS Raebareli (UP).
What are the General Instructions?
1. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidates should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
4. The candidates having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for document verification on 27.10.2021 to from 10:00 AM to12:00PM in the Board Room, Medical College, AIIMS, Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh followed by the interview on the same day from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM in the Board Room, Medical College Block, AIIMS, Raebareli.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of the interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.