AIIMS Raipur Releases 112 Vacancies For Senior Resident Post In Various Departments, Apply Now
Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Raipur) has released 112 Vacancies for the Senior Resident post on under the Govt. of India Residency Scheme. The selection will be done on the basis of the Interview.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Total no of Vacancies- 112
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastics Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Community and Family Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology/Haematology, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric, Pathology & Lab Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, Public Health, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank, Trauma & Emergency ( Anesthesiology), Trauma & Emergency ( General Medicine/Emergency Medicine), Trauma & Emergency ( General Surgery), Trauma & Emergency ( Pediatrics), and Urology.
Last Date of Application: 10th March 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Age and other qualifications/Experiences will be counted as on the last date of submission of application.
2. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the date of interview will be eligible.
3. In cases where the result of the qualifying exam is declared after the date of the interview, their candidature will stand canceled and no claim for selection will be considered.
4. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per the Government of India Rules.
5. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their scanned copy of application forms in prescribed format along with necessary documents and NEFT details only through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The decision of Director, AIIMS Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by the competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
7. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi-Government /Autonomous Institution must submit a "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from the employers at the time of interview.
8. Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
9. Candidates appearing for the interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
10. The Interview will be held in Raipur only at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
11. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
12. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 % for PWD candidates (on a horizontal basis). For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach a certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of the Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of the online Application Form. For SC, ST & OBC – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities prescribed by Govt. of India in the format of State/Central Government.
13. For eligibility to applying for these posts upper age limit as of the last date of submission of online application will be 45 years.
14. Age limit refers to complete age as mentioned in eligibility criteria, in years as on the last date of submission of the online application form.
15. The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 45 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as below.
16. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
17. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to the maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.