AIIMS Rishikesh Releases Vacancies For Professor Post, Apply Now
Rishikesh - The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh ) has released 23 vacancies for Professor Post on Direct Recruitment basis. The selection will be based on the interview.
AIIMS, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 23
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anesthesiology, Burns & Plastic Surgery, CTVS, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology/Hematology, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Pathology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Radio Diagnosis, Surgical Oncology, and Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank.
Last date of Application: 31st December 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, Pay Allowances, and much more click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions for Candidates?
1. Candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer.
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce a Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
3. Employees of the Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
6. Prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
7. Essential qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
8. Appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
9. He/ She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
10. Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
11. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules/guidelines.
12. In case any information given or declaration by candidate is found to be false or if candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
13. Decision of competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
14. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
15. Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation, withdrawal and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
16. Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS administration.
17. Hospital Administration Qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
18. Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at discretion of Selecting Authority for SC/ST Candidates only.
19. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.