APPLY NOW: AIIMS Bhopal Releases 154 Vacancies For Faculty Posts In Various Departments
Bhopal- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) has released 154 vacancies for the Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor, and Assitant Professor posts on Regular Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
AIIMS Bhopal is a premier Institute of National Importance (INI) established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 154
Professor - 32
Additional Professor - 19
Associate Professor - 39
Assistant Professor - 64
The vacancies are in the Department of - Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Community Med / Family Med, Dermatology, ENT, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology / Hematology, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pathology & Lab Medicine, Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Med. & Blood Bank, Translational Medicine Centre, Trauma & Emergency, and Urology.
Last Date to Apply: 17th August 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
• Advertisement and online application are hosted at www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
• Applications are invited from Indian Nationals and OCI in the prescribed form only through ONLINE mode. The online registration of application is made available on AIIMS Bhopal official website i.e. www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
• The on-line filling up of application form will start on 04.07.2020 (Saturday) and close on 17.08.2020 (Monday).
• Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in this Notice and take a printout of the same.
• Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately online for each post and pay the application fee for each post.