Apply Now: AIIMS Deoghar releases Vacancies For Faculty Posts In Various Departments
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released vacancies for the Faculty posts In Various Department on a Contractual basis. The selection will be done based on an Interview.
AIIMS Deoghar is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Total no of Vacancies- 04
Associate Professor - 01 Vacancies are in the Departments of - Radio- Diagnosis.
Assistant Professor - 03 Vacancies are in the Departments of - Radio- Diagnosis, Pulmonary Medicine, and Anaesthesiology.
Last Date of Application: 23rd February 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Interview shall be tentatively conducted in the last week of March 2021. The date of the Interview will be notified on the website of AIIMS Deoghar (www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in). Reporting time for the candidates will be 9:00 am to 9:30 am. Candidates reporting after 9:30 am, will not be entertained.
2. Interview may be spilled over to the next day. Therefore, candidates should be available for the next day also, if necessary.
3. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the date of the Interview.
4. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Executive Director, AIIMS, Deoghar reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
5. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfil all the eligibility criteria on or before the date of Interview, failing which their application will be rejected.
6. The envelope containing the application form along with essential documents should be super-scribed "Application for the Post of Associate/Assistant Professor on Contractual basis in the Department of …………………………….".The envelope should contain duly signed filled-in prescribed application form, Annexure-I, self-attested photocopies of all the documents related to age, educational qualification, experience, category etc. along with DD/Banker's Cheque and send the same to below mentioned address by Speed/Registered Post reaching on or before the closing date of application i.e. 21 days after uploading on AIIMS Deoghar and AIIMS Patna websites.
Deputy Director (Administration), Recruitment Cell
AIIMS Deoghar, Daburgram, PTI Campus, Jasidih, Distt. Deoghar
7. Candidates are required to bring the following documents in Original and a set of photocopy duly self-attested:
I. Printout of the application form.
II. Mark sheets and degrees.
III. Proof of Age.
IV. Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms)
V. Experience Certificates.
VI. NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization.
VII. Two passport size Photographs.
VIII. Any other relevant documents (Publications, Awards, Fellowships etc.)
8. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the application fee for each post and submit hard copies separately for each post.
9. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 % for PWD candidates (on a horizontal basis).
For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach a certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. The date of issue of the Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of the online Application Form.
For SC, ST, and OBC Candidate: Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities prescribed by Govt. of India in the format of State/Central Government.
10. For Persons with Disability (PWD):
i. The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability is conforming to the judgment of the Supreme Court of India i.e.: "With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter no.18018/2/2009-ME(P-1)dated 17.02.2009 it has been decided that while providing reservation in admission to the medical course in the first instance candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such candidates in that category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission as per decision in the Supreme Court of India.
ii. The disability certificate should be signed by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent.
iii. The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery.
iv. OPH candidates who apply will be considered against seats in the category in which he/she has applied i.e. Gen/SC/ST or OBC. The last seat/s in the respective category will be offered to OPH candidates, (in case OPH candidate is not able to make on his/her their own merit)
11. The decision of the Executive Director, AIIMS Deoghar in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by the competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Executive Director, AIIMS, Deoghar reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
12. Application fee: Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC category and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST/ to be paid in favor of "AIIMS DEO" payable at AIIMS Patna by way of Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. In the PwD category application fee is exempted.
13. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from the employers at the time of the Interview.
14. Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste Certificates, etc. may be annexed with the copy of the application form and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of Interview.
15. Candidates appearing for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
16. The Interview will be held in Deoghar only at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar-814142 (Jharkhand). No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
17. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
18. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then he/she will not be issued the No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
19. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
20. The selected candidate is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
21. In case of any information or declaration given by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
22. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
23. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
24. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
25. AIIMS Deoghar reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
26. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Law at Deoghar.
27. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
28. Selected candidates have to join within 2 weeks of the publication of the result in the Institute Website/ receiving of Appointment Letter.
29. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection that may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
30. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photographs. Submission of any false and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment of the applicant.
31. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding the conduction and result of the interview and reasons for not being called for an interview.
32. In case of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment, please contact us on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact No: (6207579740) between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days except on Holidays and from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays.
33. For any updates please regularly visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in