Apply Now At AIIMS Bathinda For Faculty Post In Various Departments: Check all Details
Bathinda: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Bathinda) has announced vacancies for Faculty Posts of Professor and Additional Professor on a Contract Basis in Various Departments in this medical institute. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by...
Bathinda: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Bathinda) has announced vacancies for Faculty Posts of Professor and Additional Professor on a Contract Basis in Various Departments in this medical institute.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) under Act of Parliament with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training. AIIMS, Bathinda is going to conduct Interviews for Indian nationals/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act,1955. Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder.
AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 19
13 Vacancies for the post of Professor, in the Department of Anesthesiology, Cardiology, CTVS, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, and Urology.
06 Vacancies for the post of Additional Professor, in the Department of Dermatology, Neonatology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Paediatrics, and Radiation Therapy.
The last date for applying on Google form is 4th July 2022.
The last date of submission of the application is 11th July 2022
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to Apply for Eligible Candidates?
The candidates applying for the post(s) in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforementioned post(s) and must fulfil all the eligibility criteria on or before 04 Jul 2022 failing which their application will be rejected. The crucial date for age limit and experience will be the last date of receipt of application e.g., 04 Jul 2022.
1. All candidates are required to fill the mandatory GOOGLE-Form through the link given below latest by 04 Jul 2022 by 1 PM after which the link will be disabled:
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can visit the website at www.aiimsbathinda.edu.in for application form. The candidates have to download the application form, which is to be filled in MS Word format as per the proforma given along with this notice and take a printout of the same.
4. The candidate should deposit the application fee through NEFT. Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Banker Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, demand draft etc. will be accepted under any circumstances. The AIIMS, Bathinda will not be responsible for any remittance made in any form other than the method prescribed above and such applications without requisite application fee submitted through any other mode except prescribed above are likely to be rejected.
5. The candidate should mention the transaction number on the space provided in the application form and send the transaction receipt copy with duly typed application form and self-attested certificates in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if employed) through Registered post or Speed post only to the below-mentioned address so as to reach before 11 Jul 2022 till 1 PM:
The Recruitment Cell,
Ground Floor, Administrative Block, Mandi Dabwali Road,
AIIMS, Bathinda-151001, Punjab
6. The envelope should be super-scribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………….…………DEPTT. OF ........................................ ON ……………………………. BASIS"
7. The self-attested copies of the following documents should be sent along with the application form: -
(a) the application forms and Candidate's Brief in the prescribed format
(b) Mark sheets and degrees.
(c) Proof of Age / Date of Birth.
(d) Caste/Category Certificate for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/PwBD (in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India)
(e) Experience Certificate (all experiences furnished in online application form).
(f) No Objection Certificate (NOC) for candidates working in Central/State Govt. Organizations/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies.
(g) Two passport size Photographs.
(h) Any other relevant documents.
8. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply online separately for each such post, pay the application fee for each post, and submit hard copies with supporting documents separately for each applied post.
9. No representation/request/demand for refund of application fees will be entertained after submission of the application form.
10. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number which should be kept active during the recruitment process as the call letter & other information will be given to them through email ONLY. The candidates should ensure that the E-mail ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person. It is requested not to use any other person's e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying.
11. The candidate is required to clearly mention his Email ID/Mobile Number in the specified column of application form.
12. Applicants already employed in central/state Govt. /Autonomous Institutions/ Statutory organization/ PSU'S under Central/State govt should submit a certificate of 'No Objection Certificate' from the concerned authority along with the application.
13. The application received through Courier/Ordinary Postal Dak etc. are not acceptable. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. The AIIMS, Bathinda will not be responsible for any postal delay.
14. All columns of the application are to be filled clearly. Incomplete applications in any respect or received after due date i.e., 11 Jul 2022 or without prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
15. Decision of the Executive Director AIIMS, Bathinda in all matters regarding eligibility/selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained by the AIIMS, Bathinda in this regard.
16. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from services, and any action may be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.