- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Apply Now At Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi For Pediatrician Post, Details
New Delhi: The Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC Delhi), New Delhi has invited applications for the post of Pediatrician on a contractual basis in the Genetic lab, in this institute.Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) is a medical college in New Delhi, India affiliated with the University of Delhi and run by the Delhi government. It is named after an Indian freedom fighter and the...
New Delhi: The Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC Delhi), New Delhi has invited applications for the post of Pediatrician on a contractual basis in the Genetic lab, in this institute.
Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) is a medical college in New Delhi, India affiliated with the University of Delhi and run by the Delhi government. It is named after an Indian freedom fighter and the first education minister of independent India Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. It was established in 1959 at Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg near Delhi Gate. Four hospitals attached to MAMC have a combined bed strength of 2800 beds and cater to millions in Delhi alone and many more from the surrounding states in north India. The college is a tertiary care referral center and has teaching programs for graduate and postgraduate degrees and residency and subspecialties/fellowships (referred to as super specialties in India).
MAMC Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 01
The vacancies are in the Department of - Pediatricians.
Last date of Application - 18th February 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
How to Apply?
1. Application process and Acceptance of application: Applications should be submitted online by using google link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffU-8G5iM2-3oGmuYi4O3aNa0IdqOLDt2tuA9cZTsIGIyxkw/viewform?usp=pp_url
2. No applications should be submitted by hand or by post/ courier. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
3. List of eligible, shortlisted candidates and schedule of Walk-in-Interview will be displayed on MAMC Website. Applicants are advised to visit the MAMC website (https://www.mamc.ac.in) from time to time. No individual intimation regarding eligibility/call for interview shall be sent. It is the responsibility of the candidate to see their name and appear for the interview. Candidates should bring all original documents and one set (01) photocopy of all essential documents of educational qualification & experience during the interview. Candidates should attend the interview on their own expenses at Department of Paediatric, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.