APPLY NOW: AYUSH Ministry Invites Applications For Director at NEIAH; Details
New Delhi: The Ministry of AYUSH has invited online applications for the post of Director- Ayurveda/Homeopathy in North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy on deputation /Short Term Contract Basis for a period of five years. The Selection will be done based on the Interview.
(NEIAH), Shillong, Meghalaya is an autonomous institute newly established under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The Institute is developed adjacent to the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong, Meghalaya.
The Ministry of AYUSH was formed on 9th November 2014 to ensure the optimal development and propagation of AYUSH systems of health care. Earlier it was known as the Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM&H) which was created in March 1995 and renamed as Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) in November 2003, with focused attention for development of Education and Research in Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy.
Last Date of Application: 3rd April 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. The application in the prescribed proforma complete in all respect should reach through proper channel to Shri A.J.J Kennedy, Under Secretary (Ayurveda ) Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, AYUSH Bhawan, B- Block, GPO Complex INA, New Delhi- 110023 Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement for this post in the employment news / Rozgar Samachar.
2. Application not received through proper channel as well as shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
3. the tenure will be of 5 years or up to the date of retirement in the parent organization or as decided by the government whichever is the earliest .
4. To act as in charge of overall administration for proper management and affairs of the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homeopathy (NEIAH) Shillong.
(1) To Function as the Member Secretary of the Governing Body.