APPLY NOW: PGIMS Rohtak Releases 153 Vacancies For Senior, Junior House Surgeons Posts
Rohtak - The Pt. B.D.Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS Rohtak) has released 153 Vacancies for Senior and Junior House Surgeons posts. The selection will be based on Interview.
Pt. B.D.Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak is the only major Institution for Medical Education and Research and a tertiary care center for the provision of specialized health care services not only to the people of the State of Haryana but also to those from Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi, and western U.P. The Institute was started under the name of Medical College, Rohtak in the year 1960.
Total no of Vacancies: 153
Last Date of Application: 12th June 2020.
The Interview will be held on 23rd June 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. The prospective candidates should apply on the prescribed proforma obtainable from the counter of the office of the Director (Accounts Branch) @of Rs. 500/-for General Category and Rs 125/-for SC/ BC etc.
2. Application duly completed in all respects with the contact telephone number. must reach the office of the undersigned by 12.06.2020 up to 05:00 PM sharp.
3. Applications received after the stipulated date and time will not be entertained. All the candidates are required to appear for an interview in the office of the undersigned on 23.06.2020 at 12.00 Noon. In case 23.06.2020 is declared a holiday.
4. The interview will be held on the next working day. It is also added that the 2nd counseling will be held on 06.07.2020 for vacant seats. if any. o separate interview letters will be sent for the same.
5. At the time of the interview, the original documents shall have to be produced. For more details conditions and eligibility. please see the website of our institute http://www.uhsr.ac.in/ and http://www.pgimsrohtak.ac.in/
What are the Instructions?
1. The selected candidates will have to deposit the security of Rs. 10000/-refundable security) for each session exclusively and separately for House Job. The selected candidates who foil to deposit the security money. their appointment will be cancelled without assigning any reason.
2. The candidates selected in 1st counselling who do not join the depot within 3 days of issuing or the appointment letter will not be considered for 2nd counseling.
3. The candidates who remain absent willfully for more than 07 days. his/her services may bt: terminated and no opportunity will be allowed for rejoining
4. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained and will be rejected.
5. Payscale/ emoluments of Jr./Sr House surgeon is pending at the level of Govt. of Haryana & subject to the approval of Government.
6. That the resignation tendered by the house surgeon will be considered if there is any genuine: reason with 15 days advance notice or after depositing 15 days salary.
7. The security of a house surgeon who leaves the session before the end of six months' duration will be forfeited.
8. The other terms & conditions will remain the same as provided by the prescribed proforma of the application form.
9. The vacancies falling off and on account of resignation /termination etc. will be displayed the notice board as well as the website of the institute.
10. If any seat falls vacant due to any reason, the vacancy will be filled up from the present merit list.