APPLY NOW: UPPSC Releases 316 Vacancies For Assistant Professor, Allopath Medical Officer Posts
Uttar Pradesh: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released 316 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor and Allopath Medical Officer in Medical Education Department and Employee State Insurance Labour Medical Services on Temporary Basis. The selection will be done based on an interview.
UPPSC is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency's charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
Total No. of Vacancies- 316
Assistant Professor - 57
Allopath Medical Officer - 259
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Community Medicine, General Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, General Surgery, Anesthesiology, Cordiology, Gastrointrology, Nephrology, CTVS, Neurology, Biochemistry, and Plastic Surgery.
Last Date of Application: 5th October 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1.The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/she is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3.The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date of calculation of age (except where st indicated otherwise) is 1 July, 2020. The maximum agelimit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward class, Skilled players of U.P. of Classified (for the post of Group 'B' and 'C' only) Games and State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/ Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. according to G.O. No. 1648/79-5- 2015, dated 19 June, 2015 and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8-2015-3057/2015, dated 16 September, 2015 (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation). In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be discharged from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
7. In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type), penalty shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates as below.
(i) There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
(iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
8. The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his/her passport size photograph attested byhead of department or head of the institution, where he/she received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
9. Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from their employer at the time of interview.
10. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.