APPLY NOW: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Releases 1341 Vacancies For Specialist Post
West Bengal - The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released 1341 vacancies for Medical Officer (Specialist) post on a Contractual basis. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
Total no. of Vacancies- 1341
The Vacancies are in the Departments of- General Medicine, General Surgery, Gynae & Obs, Anaesthesia, Opthalmology, ENT, Dermatology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Paediatric Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Radiodiagnosis, and Psychiatry.
Last Date of Application: 29th June 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1) The Candidate has to upload the Medical Council Registration Certificate;
2) The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India;
3) Age, as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable;
4) In-Service Candidates are also eligible to apply;
5) The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. the employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate's continuous service under the Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called for.
6) The application shall be made in the format available in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website: http://www.wbhrb.in/
7) All information regarding recruitment (how to apply, how to make a payment, date of examination/ interview etc.) to the post, will be available time to time in the Board Website.
8) The Candidate is advised in his/her own interest to apply Online. Application Form should be submitted much-before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website. Candidates are requested to follow the website (www.wbhrb.in) time to time for any update information.