ESIC Medical College and Hospital Chennai Releases Vacancies For Super Specialist Post, Details
Chennai: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Medical College and Hospital Tamil Nadu) has released Vacancies for Super Specialist posts on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 06
The vacancies are in the Department of - Cardiology, Nephrology, Neurology, and Urology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24th November 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. All the candidates are requested to appear for document verification within the scheduled time (09.30AM - 10.30 AM) with proper protection like wearing face mask and carrying sanitizer and maintaining social distance. No candidate will be entertained to attend document verification after 10.30 AM on all scheduled dates as mentioned above.
2. Candidates, whose document verified for the post of Full Time/Part Time Super Specialist only will be allowed to attend walk-interview.
3. Reservation of posts is applicable as per Central Government Rules/Policy.
4. Dean, ESIC Medical College & Hospital reserves the right to vary these vacancies including the increase or decrease or cancellation of filling up of any or all post without assigning any reason at the discretion of the appointing authority. Change in date of interview, etc. if any, will be intimated on the website only. Please see website regularly for information. Other terms and conditions as mentioned in Annexure "A"
5. The Dean/MS will be the Controlling Authority for Full Time/Part Time Super Specialist.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
Candidates are requested to bring their Original Certificates in evidence of age proof (Date of Birth) educational Qualification, Medical Council Registration of the State/MCI, experience certificates along with one set of self-attested xerox copies with 2 passport size recent color photographs for appearing for an interview with duly filled in the application form in the prescribed format as per Annexure -1), without fail. The details are available in the website www.esic.nic.in).