JOB ALERT: AIIMS Patna Releases Vacancies For Faculty Posts, Apply Now
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the faculty posts on direct recruitment basis in various departments of the institute. The selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies- 05
Professor - 01
Addiotional Professor - 01
Associate Professor - 01
Assistant Professor - 02
The vacancies are in the Department of- Nuclear Medicine.
Last Date of Application: 10th January 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Conditions?
1. Application Process: - The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respect are required to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit institute website http://www.aiimspatna.org for an online application. The closing date of online applications will be 10th January 2021 till 11:59 PM.
2. A copy of the online application can be downloaded. A print out of the online submitted application is to be self-attested including all requisite documents uploaded as per the advertisement and sent by Speed post/Registered post addressed to Recruitment Cell, AI1MS Patna, Phulwarisharif, Patna- 801507. It should be posted by the last date of online submission of application.
3. The applicants are required to register themselves at AIIMS recruitment portal through link available at recruitment page at https://aiimspatna.org.
4. After primary registration they will receive a confirmation e-mail. This confirmation email will also have applicant ID and a password to login into the system and fill in the application online.
5. The candidates should read the instructions carefully on the recruitment portal before filling the application.
6. The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/-(for General & OBC Candidates) and Rs. 1200/- (for SC/ST/EWS Candidates). There is no fee for PWD Candidates.
7. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
8. The applicant should upload the scan copy of Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Category Certificate (if applicable), Qualification, MCI Registration MBBS, MCI Registration PG, MCI Registration Post Doctorate and Experience Certificate in the form of PDF/Image. The size of each scanned pdf should not exceed 1 MB each.
9. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfill the eligibility criteria as the closing date of the application failing which their application will be rejected.
10. The envelope containing the printout of the online application should be printed/written with: "Application for the post of (Advt. No)"
11. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.