JOB ALERT At PGIMS Rohtak: Vacancies released For CMO, GDMO Posts
Rohtak: The Pt. B.D.Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS Rohtak) has released Vacancies for Casualty Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer posts.
Pt. B.D.Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak is the only major Institution for Medical Education and Research and a tertiary care center for the provision of specialized health care services not only to the people of the State of Haryana but also to those from Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi, and western U.P. The Institute was started under the name of Medical College, Rohtak in the year 1960.
Total no of Vacancies: 04
Last Date of Application: 10th June 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
The applications, complete in all respects, along with certificates/testimonials in support of educational qualification, permanent registration with the National Medical Council erstwhile MCI/State Medical Council, proof of date of birth, proof of thesis grading, attempt certificate in UG/PG course and the National/ International paper published along with any other documents in support of additional qualifications i.e. medals, prizes, publications, etc. must reach in the 0/0 the Deputy Registrar, Rectt. & Estt. Branch, Pt. B.D. Sharma, UHS, Rohtak
1. Number of posts is liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal.
2. The posts shall be governed by the University Act, 2008 (amended from time to time).
3. No separate interview letter will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview. All information relating to this advertisement may be seen on the university website www.uhsr.ac.in
4. Age and qualification will be counted up to the closing date.
5. Separate application forms may be submitted for separate posts.
6. Those students who are doing MD/MS/ PG Course courses, on selection as CMO/GDMO will have to discontinue their MD/MS/PG Course before joining the post.
7. The applicants who are already in Govt./Semi Govt./Corporation or Autonomous Body Service should bring fresh 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of interview failing which the applicant will not be allowed/considered for an interview, NOC may not be older than three months.