JOB ALERT At Safdarjung Hospital Delhi: 67 Vacancies For Junior Resident Post released
New Delhi: The Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (SJH & VMMC), New Delhi has released 67 vacancies for the Junior Resident post in various departments of the hospital. The selection will be based on the written examination.
Safdarjung Hospital was founded in 1942 during the Second World War as a Base Hospital for the allied forces. It was taken over by the Govt. of India in 1954 under the Ministry of Health. It has grown over the years into one of the largest, tertiary, level multi-disciplinary healthcare institutions in this part of the World. Based on the needs and developments in Medical Care, the hospital has been regularly upgrading its facilities from diagnostic and therapeutic aspects in all the specialties.
Total no of Vacancies: 67
Last date of Application: 22nd March 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
The application should be submitted in the DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application sends by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope "Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS." SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION.
What are the General Instructions?
1. Applications as per given format should be accompanied by self-attested copies of (I) Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council (II) Internship Completion Certificate (III) one passport size photograph (IV) EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by the Tehsildar or above rank officer of Govt. of India or PWD (One Leg Ortho) Certificate from government hospital (if any).
2. Undertaking must be signed by the candidate. Junior Residency (House Job) done previously in any govt. the institution, If so, period, department name and name of Institution in application format.
3. Incomplete or unsigned and without self-attested application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. Delhi Medical Council Certificate is mandatory and attached with the application (Provisional Certificate & Receipt will not be considered).
5. (i) For EWS candidates please attach a certificate from the appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Government of India, and date of issue of the Certificate should be after 01.04.2020.
(ii) For SC, ST - a certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in the format of State Govt/Central Govt. of India.
6. Those who have already done one year (Non-PG) Junior Residency in any Govt. The hospital will not be considered and need not apply.
7. Only applications in response to this advertisement will be considered and the name of a suitable candidate as per the criteria given above will be displayed on the website www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in