JOB ALERT: PGI Chandigarh Releases 119 Vacancies Faculty Posts For AIIMS Bathinda In Various Departments
Bathinda- The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGI Chandigarh) has invited for Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts for AIIMS Bathinda on Direct Recruitment Basis. The selection will be based on interview.
All India Institute of Medical Science, Bathinda (Punjab), an autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in the quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education of training. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vide its letter No. Z-28016/45/2017-PMSSY-III dated 4th February 2019 has declared PGIMER, Chandigarh as the mentor Institute for the operationalization of various activities at AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab).
AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 119
Professor - 29
Additional Professor - 23
Associate Professor - 28
Assistant Professor - 39
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Community Medicine, Dermatology, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Paediatric Surgery, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiotherapy, Radio-diagnosis, Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank, and Urology.
Last Date of Application: 27th March 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. The application of the candidates which will be received within prescribed date and time and who submit the requisite fee will be scrutinized by the scrutiny committee of the Institute and only the eligible candidates will be called for a personal interview before the Standing Selection Committee of the Institute. In case the number of applicants are large, the selection committee of the Institute may devise criteria for short-listing the candidates which may include the holding of written examination.
2. Only the eligible candidates/ shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. However, the same would be provisional subject to fulfilment of all requirements failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
3. Interview letters will be sent by post/ through email ID and the complete interview schedule will also be made available on the website also.
4. The candidates applying for the above posts would also be required to make a presentation on his/her work/achievements before the selection committee for a duration not exceeding 05 minutes. The presentation should be prepared in the MICROSOFT POWERPOINT only and should contain information as per proforma given along with the application form. The candidates are requested to submit the same in a CD at least 4-5 days before the interview in the Recruitment Cell. No other option like PEN DRIVE or through e-mail etc. will be accepted.
5. The interview with the Selection Committee is mandatory for which the candidate has to appear personally and Physically. No request for online interview i.e. through electronic media viz. Skype/Viber etc will be accepted and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
7. The date and time for the interview will be intimated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only and the same will also be published in the PGIMER website (www.pgimer.edu.in). The information regarding eligibility/shortlisting of candidates will be published on the PGIMER website only.
8. The selected candidates will be issued appointment letters. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent authority.