Job Alert: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Releases 2,000 Vacancies For Medical Officers Post
Jaipur - The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS Jaipur) has released 2,000 Vacancies for the post of Medical Officers on Direct Recruitment basis. The selection will be based on Interview.
RUHS was established under the Act of State Government" The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005" (Act No. 1 of 2005)"on the 25th day of February 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University.
RUHS Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 2,000
Last Date of Application: 30th June 2020.
For more details about Medical Officers Post Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link below:
1. Follow the steps as given in "Instructions to fill up on-line application form" available at the website.
2. Before filling the on-line application form, read the notification(s), information booklet, instructions for filling on-line application form etc. carefully.
3. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements/criteria for recruitment as given in this booklet and arthana.
4. You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5. IMPORTANT: HAND WRITTEN / TYPED / PHOTOSTAT COPIES / PRINTED APPLICATION FORM / SCREEN PRINTOUT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
6. Note the Form no. (ID) and password for further steps. Keep it safe.
RUHS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of forgotten password / misuse of your password. It is your responsibility to maintain confidentiality of your password. Sharing of your password can result in its misuse by somebody else, leading to even exclusion of a genuine candidate from the recruitment process.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the online application form:
1. Photo id (pan card / adhaar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/ Govt. or PSU Card)
2. Date of Birth Certificate (10th mark sheet/certificate)
3. Internship completion certificate
4. Provisional/ permanent UG degree
5. Provisional/ permanent PG degree
6. EWS certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
7. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
8. PwD certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
9. Ex-serviceman certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
10. Permanent Rajasthan Medical Council registration
11. In case, Permanent RMC registration certificate is not available at the time of filling the on-line application form then it must be uploaded up to 15.07.2020 by editing the application form. The issue date of this Permanent RMC registration certificate must be on or before 12.07.2020.
12. After uploading documents payment of application fee shall be made through online emitra portal or e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
13. After payment download the application form and ensure that the bank transaction Id is mentioned on the application form.
14. There is no need to print and send the application form to RUHS. Print copy of application form will be required at the time of recruitment after selection, with the below-mentioned documents.
Documents to be submitted with print copy of the application form at the time of document verification
1. Declaration (printed along with the application form).
2. Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed.
3. Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination.
4. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent.
5. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the
date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class).
6. Caste certificate (SC, ST, Noncreamy layer OBC, Non creamy layer MBC) issued by the
competent authority, if applicable.
7. PwD certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
8. Ex-servicemen certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
9. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card /Passport).
10. Experience certificate(s), if applicable.
11. N.O.C from present employer, if applicable.
12. Document of PERMANENT registration in Rajasthan Medical council (UG degree)(issued on & before 12.07.2020)
13. Document of registration in Rajasthan Medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
14. Attempt certificate of UG examination.
15. Attempt certificate of PG examination.
16. Internship completion certificate
17. Four (4) Recent Passport size photo same as affixed on application form.
18. Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
19. In case of widow, death certificate of the spouse.
20. In case of divorce, a certified copy of the decree from the competent court.
The selection of the candidate is subject to the verification of documents.