JOB ALERT: Walk In Interview At AIIMS Kalyani For Senior Resident Post in Various Departments
Kalyani: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) has released Vacancies for the Senior Resident (Non academic) post in Various Departments on a Contractual Basis. The selection will be based on the walk in interview.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, has been established as an Institute of National Importance and is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 13
The Vacancies are in the Department of - General Medicine, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Psychiatry, and Paediatrics.
Date for Walk-In-Interview - 6th and 7th April 2021.
Venue - Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin - 741245
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The engagement is purely on a contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months & further extension not more than 2 years or until the post is filled up by regular appointment. This engagement will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual engagement which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
2. The engagement will entitle the appointee to remuneration as mentioned above.
3. The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual engagement can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
4. The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute's leave rules as amended from time to time.
5. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
6. If any candidate who joins the post and leaves / resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice, etc.
8. This engagement is the whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
9. He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted on rotation at any place including the Trauma & Emergency Medicine in the Institute.
10. He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
11. No traveling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
12. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
14. If any declaration is given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
15. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
16. If selected, you have to join within 21 days of the issue of the Offer of Engagement.
17. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-services candidates will not be permitted for Interview, without a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer. On selection, the candidates working in Govt./PSUs have to submit the Relieve Order.
18. Candidate shall bring original documents along with the following documents at the time of attending an interview :
1. Duly filled in application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (10th class onwards).
2. Age proof
3. Qualification Certificate
4. Experience Certificate
5. Two self-attested colored passport size photographs
6. NOC from Govt./ PSU service.