NORCET 2021: Apply Now for 678 Nursing officer vacancies at Central Govt Hospitals, Details
New Delhi: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Delhi), has invited online applications for the post of Nursing Officers through Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORECT), 2021 in Central Government Hospitals Delhi.
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
Nursing Officers Vacancy Details:-
Total no of vacancies:- 678
The number of vacancies is 31 in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia hospital Delhi, 529 in Safdarjung Hospital, and VMMC Delhi, 29 in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital Delhi, and 89 in Lady Harding Medical College Delhi.
Last Date of Application:- 30th October 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Conditions for Candidates?
1. The posts carry the usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at respective cities of respective Institutes/Hospitals.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be done through AIIMS, New Delhi web site www.aiimsexams.ac.in from 16.10.2021 to 30.10.2021 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent in Physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record. Correction in registration will not be considered through any mode i.e. Email/letter. Hence candidates are advised to fill their registration form carefully as no correction will be allowed after specified dates as per the procedure.
3. APPLICATION FEES:-
A) General/OBC Candidates - Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only)
B) SC/ST Candidates/EWS - Rs.2500/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Hundred only)
C) Persons with Disabilities - Exempted
• The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
• Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
• Application Fees of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after the declaration of results in due course of time.
4. Correction/edit of Registration: For candidates requiring correction in Registration & Basic candidate information OR Completion of application form, the edit panel will be available from 31.10.2021 to 01.11.2021 only. It may kindly be noted that the editing shall be done only by the candidate. The candidate will be responsible for all corrections. No corrections are allowed after the closing date of editing i.e. 01.11.2021 by 05:00 pm. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard. Category from SC/ST to UR/OBC/EWS cannot be corrected once registration fees are submitted. Candidature will be canceled in case found incorrect information at any stage of recruitment.
5. The Online portal for application will be closed by 05:00 PM on 30.10.2021. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as of the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before the last date of online submission of application. In the case of educational qualification, the candidate should have completed the residency period for the desired educational qualification including an internship on or before the last date of online submission of application. Likewise, the candidate must have completed the duration of desired experience on or before the cut-off date i.e last date of submission of the online application. Recruitment Rules of respective Hospitals will be applicable for selection and based on merit as per NORCET Score.
7. The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature, and thumb impression should be as per the guidelines mentioned in the 'Upload Image Instructions' given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If the photo/signature/thumb impression image is not as per instructions given in the 'Upload Image Instructions' in that case, your application will be rejected. Due diligence and care should be taken while uploading images of photos, signatures, and thumb impressions.