PGIMS Rohtak Announces 153 Vacancies For Senior, Junior House Surgeons Posts, Apply Now
Rohtak: The Pt. B.D.Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS Rohtak) has released Vacancies for Senior and Junior House Surgeons posts for a period of six months only for the session from 01.01.2022 to 30.06.2022 in various departments of this institution.
Pt. B.D.Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak is the only major Institution for Medical Education and Research and a tertiary care center for the provision of specialized health care services not only to the people of the State of Haryana but also to those from Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi, and western U.P. The Institute was started under the name of Medical College, Rohtak in the year 1960.
PGIMS Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 153
Last Date of Application: 9th December 2021.
The Interview will be held on 21st December 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
1. The prospective candidates should apply on the prescribed proforma obtainable from the counter of the office of the Director (Accounts Branch) @ of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for SC/BC etc.
2. Applications received after the stipulated date and time will not be entertained.
3. All the candidates are required to appear for document verification on 21.12.2021 at 09:00 AM and for an interview on 21.12.2021 at 12:00 Noon in the office of the undersigned. In case 21.12.2021 is declared as a holiday, the interview will be held on the next working day.
4. It is also added that the 2nd counseling will be held on 07.01.2022 for vacant seats if any. No separate interview letters will be sent for the same. At the time of interview, the original documents shall have to be produced. For more details conditions and eligible see website of our institute www.uhsr.ac.in and www.pgimsrohtak.ac.in.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
1 . The selected candidates will have to deposit the security of Rs. 10000/- refundable security for each session exclusively and separately for House Job. The selected candidates who fail to deposit the security his/her selection will be canceled without assigning any reason.
2. The candidates selected in Pt counseling who do not join the allotted deptt. within 3 days of issuing of the appointment, a letter will not be considered the 2nd counseling.
3. The candidates who remain absent willfully for more than 07 days, his/her services may be terminated and no opportunity will be allowed for re-joining.
4. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained and will be rejected.
5. Payscale/ emoluments of Jr./Sr House surgeon is pending at the level of Govt. of Haryana & subject to the approval of Government.
6. That the resignation tendered by the House Surgeon will be considered if there is any genuine reason with 15 days advance notice or after depositing 15 days salary.
7. The security of house surgeons who leaves the session before the end of six months duration will be forfeited.
8. The other terms & conditions will remain the same as provided by the prescribed proforma of the application form.
9. The vacancies falling off and on account of resignation /termination etc. will be displayed on the notice board as well as the website of the institute.
10. If any seat falls vacant due to any reason, the vacancy will be filled up on a merit basis.