Vacancies At ESIC Hospital, Tinsukia, Assam: Walk In Interview For Senior Resident Posts, Check All Details Here
Guwahati: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Hospital Tinsukia) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on a contract basis in different departments.ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.ESIC Vacancy Details: Total no....
Guwahati: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Hospital Tinsukia) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on a contract basis in different departments.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
ESIC Vacancy Details:
Total no. of vacancies- 07
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Casualty, Anaesthesia, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, and General Surgery.
The date of the walk-in interview is 2nd November 2022.
Venue of Interview: ESIC Hospital Tinsukia, Assam - 786125.
Reporting Time for Document verification: 09:00 am to 09:30 am.
For more details about Qualifications, Age, Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions For Candidates?
All applicants are hereby requested to fill out the application and send the same along with MCI/ SMC Number, Contact number via email to email@example.com by 31.10.2022 up to 01:00 p.m.
All eligible and interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy as per the schedule of "Walk-in-interview" on the date & time mentioned against their respective specialty.
Documents Required at the time of Walk-In-Interview:
1. Age Proof(Class 10th certificate/Birth certificate)
2. MBBS Certificate.
3. Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
4. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC & I&A Certificate for EWS candidates. OBC candidates are required to submit latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma, not more than One-year-old from the date of the interview. No relaxation/reservation would be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidate applying for unreserved vacancies.)
5. PG Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
6. MCI/SMC Registration Certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
7. No Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable.
No candidate will be allowed to appear in the interview without NOC from his employer (Also applicable for Doctors under Bond)
8. Experience Certificate, if applicable.
9. Candidates, whose documents are verified only will be allowed to attend WALK IN INTERVIEW.
Kajal joined Medical Dialogue in 2019 for the Latest Health News. She has done her graduation from the University of Delhi. She mainly covers news about the Latest Healthcare. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.