Vacancies For Senior Resident Post At AIIMS Deoghar: Check out all details here
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released vacancies for the Senior Resident post on an Ad hoc basis. The selection will be done based on an Interview/written test examination. AIIMS Deoghar is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha...
Deoghar: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Deoghar) has released vacancies for the Senior Resident post on an Ad hoc basis. The selection will be done based on an Interview/written test examination.
AIIMS Deoghar is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies- 23
The Vacancies are in the Departments - Anatomy, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology, Paediatrics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Radio diagnosis, Dermatology, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Radiotherapy, Psychiatry, and Microbiology.
Last Date of Application: 2nd June 2022.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. The date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date on which the candidates appear in the interview/written test examination.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e., Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Eligible candidates are requested to report at Registrar Office, Administrative Block, Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of Interview (which will be notified later in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size colour photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
5. Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form available on AIIMS Deoghar and AIIMS Patna websites and send the same along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size color photograph pasted in the application form and send the to Registrar, AIIMS Deoghar Temporary Campus, Panchayat Training Institute, Daburgram, Jasidih, Deoghar- 814142 (Jharkhand)
a) Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
b) Aadhar Card
c) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/OPH from the competent authority if applicable with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.). Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01.04.2020 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in the Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
d) MBBS mark sheets and Degree Certificate
e) Attempt Certificates
f) MBBS Internship completion certificate
g) MD/DNB mark sheets and degree certificate
h) Medical Registration Certificate UG and PG from MCI/State Medical Council
i) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
j) Experience certificate of previous institutions (if any)
6. Copies of any other relevant documents (publications, awards, fellowship etc.)
7. The appointment is full-time basis and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
8. The dates of the Interview will be notified in due course through the AIIMS Deoghar website www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in and AIIMS Patna website https://aiimspatna.org. Candidates are instructed to regularly visit the above websites for necessary updates.
9. All information pertaining to this advertisement including change in date of interview, notices, results, etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites. For any queries or clarification please send an email to (email@example.com) or contact 6207579740/ 7061918177/ 9576115293 (9 AM-5 PM Monday to Saturday).
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.