Walk In Interview At AIIMS Kalyani For Assistant Professor Post
Kalyani: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Kalyani) has released Vacancies for the Faculty post on Contractual Basis. The selection will be based on the walk In interview.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, has been established as an Institute of National Importance and is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 01
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Pathology/ Lab Medicine.
Date for Walk-In-Interview: 26th February 2021.
Venue: Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin - 741245
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The candidates have to possess the minimum qualification and experience for the post for which he/she are applying.
2. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates will be applicable as per the rules.
3. The period of engagement will be for a period of 6 months or the post is filled on a regular basis whichever is earlier. Further extension in exigency of the services may be considered by the Competent Authority as admissible under the rules. The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis and it will not bestow any rights implicitly or explicitly upon the candidate to claim any permanent absorption or any liability by the AIIMS, Kalyani on termination of the contract. However, the initial tenure of engagement can be less than 6 months as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
4. The period of contractual engagement can be terminated by the candidate within 1 month of the notice period or remuneration in lieu of the notice period if he/she resigns from the post prematurely. However, Institute will have the right to terminate the engagement at any time without citing any reasons.
5. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD will be as per the rule.
6. Relaxation of One-Year Teaching/Research experience for SC/ST Candidates in Faculty Selection will be given as per Rules/Guidelines issued by DoP&T.
7. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are requested to attend the walk-in-interview as per the above schedule along with a Curriculum Vitae as per the attached prescribed Pro-forma attached herewith along with self-attested copies of all their educational qualifications and experiences.