Walk In Interview At AIIMS Kalyani For Senior Resident Post, Details
Kalyani: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) has released Vacancies for the Senior Resident (Non academic) post on Contractual Basis. The selection will be based on the interview.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, has been established as an Institute of National Importance and is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 16
The Vacancies are in the Department of - General Medicine, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Psychiatry, and Paediatrics.
Date for Walk-In-Interview - 18th, 19th, and 20th January 2021
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Selection Procedure?
1. The candidate can apply for more than one post out of enlisted Departments.
2. The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of personal interview.
3. Any vacancy arises because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of candidates; the post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail for faster communication.
4. Qualification/Experience /Age/etc. will be counted up to the date of publishing this notification on the institute website
5. The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www. aiimskalyani.edu.in.