Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna For Senior Resident Post In CTVS Dept, Details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 05
The Vacancies are in the Department: Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery..
Date of Interview: 25th August 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Information?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidates.
2. Cut-off date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and Experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree f disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
5. Eligible candidates are directed to report at the COVID-19 Office, Left-wing, Administrative building, at 11:00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size photographs. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
6. Candidates have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant document duly attested:-
(i) Certificate of Date of Birth
(ii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS from the competent authority if applicable.
(Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt of Indian Format given by DOPT /Govt. of India for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
(iii) MBBS pass Certificate
(iv) MBBS Mark sheets
(v) MBBS Attempt Certificate
(vi) MBBS internship Completion Certificate
(vii) MBBS Degree
(viii) MS/DNB (General Surgery)/M.Ch./DNB Degree (cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS))
(ix) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
(x) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
7. AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
8. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per GOI.