Walk In Interview At AIIMS Raebareli: Vacancies For Junior, Senior Resident Post, Check out Details
Raebareli: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raebareli), has released Vacancies for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident post on an Adhoc Basis in different specialties.AIIMS at Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh was approved in February 2009 under Phase-II of Pradhan Mantri Sawasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) at an approved cost of Rs. 823 crore. The State Government had agreed...
Raebareli: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raebareli), has released Vacancies for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident post on an Adhoc Basis in different specialties.
AIIMS at Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh was approved in February 2009 under Phase-II of Pradhan Mantri Sawasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) at an approved cost of Rs. 823 crore. The State Government had agreed to provide 148 acres of land. A Gazette Notification was issued on 13th August 2013 for the establishment of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Raebareli.
AIIMS Raebareli Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 10
Senior Resident - 08
The Vacancies are in the Department of - General Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Psychiatry, Radiology, and ENT.
Junior Resident - 02
Date of Walk-in-Interview - 19th May 2022.
Venue and Reporting Time: Board Room, Medical College, AIIMS, Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh At 09:00 AM.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidates should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
4. The candidates having prescribed qualifications/experience should appear for document verification and interview.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of the interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.