Walk In Interview At ESI Hospital Delhi for SR, Specialist, Super Specialist Vacancies
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESI Hospital), New Delhi has released Vacancies for Senior Resident, Full Time Part Time Specialist and Full Time Part Time Super Specialist posts. The selection will be based on a walk-in-interview.
ESI is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
ESI Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 20
Senior Resident- 16
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia/Intensive care Unit, Gynaecology, Radiology, and Medicine.
Full Time/Part Time Sepcialist - 02
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anesthesia/Intensive care Unit, and Radiology.
Full Time/Part Time Super Sepcialist - 02
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Cardiology and Medical Gastreontrology.
Date for Walk in Interview: 10th February 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
How to apply:—
Interested candidates may appear for interview with attested photocopies of Matriculation certificate, proof of age, Caste Certificate, MBBS, Diptoma/Degree certificate, attempt certificate of MBBS & Diploma/PG, valid DMC/MCl/State Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, along with originals. Candidates should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with proof of residence.
Terms & Conditions :-
• Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
• No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk—in—interview.
• Reservation for PWD candidates is as per rule.
• The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
• Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.
• Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirement at the time of interview as per discretion of Medical Superintendent.
• If no candidate appears against the above advertised post as mentioned, then the available candidate of any other category may be selected for 39 days as per requirement & the ESIC regulations.
• On engagement the. selected candidate shall be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 10,000/—(Rupees ten thousand only) through demand draft/banker' s cheque payable at New Delhi in favour of 'ESIC Fund account no. at the time of joining , which shall be refundable after completion of tenure (minimum two month service including notice period) and production of " No Dues Certificate".
• At the time of joining selected contractual candidates will have to sign an "AGREEMENT" as per ESIC norms on non—judiciary stamp paper of Rs. 100/—.The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.