Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Bareilly For Senior Resident, Specialists Posts Vacancies
Bareilly: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Bareilly) has released vacancies for Full Time/Part Time Specialists and Senior Resident posts on Contract Basis in different department.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total No of Vacancies: 10
Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists - 06
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obs.& Gynae, Pulmonary medicine, and Radiology.
Senior Resident - 04
The vacancies are in the Department of- Medicine, Anesthesia, Casualty/Emergency, and Obs & Gynae.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23rd July 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
DETAILS OF WALK-IN-INTERVIEW:-
Interested Candidates are advised to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the dates mentioned below, at ESIC Hospital, C.B. Ganj, Sleeper Road, Bareilly with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of Xerox copies of all original documents and two recent passport size photographs(one affixed on the application)
Date and Reporting Time: Candidates for the post of FTS/PTS, and SR-1 Year 23.07.2021.,09 AM to 11:00 AM Candidates reporting after 11:00 AM will not be entertained for Interview.
1. All the candidates should have to report in the office of medical superintendent ESIC hospital C.B. Ganj Bareilly, UP at 9 AM to 11 AM on the stipulated date. Candidates reporting after 11 AM will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the posts without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. The number of vacancies may change.
4. Selected Candidates will have to sign the Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to be purchased by their own prior to joining.
5. On the engagement of SR Doctors/Full/Part-time Specialists will have to deposit Security money of Rs.10000/- through demand draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1 at the time of joining which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on the production of "No Dues Certificate".
6. Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview as per given schedule along with their original documents and Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats. Non-Creamy layer Certificate as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/latest in case of OBC and Aadhar Card Xerox Copy.