Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Kerala For Specialists, Senior Resident Posts, Details
Kerala: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kerala) has released vacancies for the Full Time/Part time Specialists, and Senior Residents Post on a Contract Basis. The selection will be done based on a walk in interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 08
Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists - 02
The vacancies are in the Department of - General Surgery, and General Medicine.
Senior Resident - 06
The vacancies are in the Department of - Casualty, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Anaesthesia, ICU, and General Surgery.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 10th March 2021.
Venue : ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
Details of Walk-In-Interview:
Interested Candidates are advised to submit their interest to appear for interview by email/phone 5 days in advance from the date of the interview and to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the dates mentioned above, at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of photocopy of all original documents and one recent passport size photograph (affixed on the application).
Details of Application fee:
Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery. PWD/Female applicants are exempted from the Application Fee. Vacancies shall be determined as per the availability of vacant posts and will be published on the hospital website (www.esichospitals.gov.in).
What are the General Instructions?
1. Those who belong to SC/ST/OBC category should produce a valid caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/Revenue Divisional Officer. OBC certificate should be in the prescribed form as per Government of India instructions which should certify that the candidates do not belong to anyone of the Creamy Layers
2. Candidates who have already worked as Senior Resident for 3 years in any Central Institutions are not eligible for the post of Senior Resident.
3. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for "walk in interview".
5. Vacancies indicated above may change as per actual requirement on the date of interview.
6. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
7. Only those candidates with TCMC/MCI registration may attend the walk in interview.