Walk-In-Interview At JIPMER Puducherry for SR Post Vacancies
Puducherry – The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released 04 vacancies for the post of Senior Resident in 03 Specialities on Contractual Basis. The candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008.
Total no of vacancies: 04
The vacancies are in the Department of - Emergency Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Nephrology.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 11th November 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by a personal interview.
2. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. A list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
3. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences, and performance in a personal interview (20%).
List of Original Certificates
1. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
2. MBBS & MD/DNB Provisional/Degree Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate
3. Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS and MD/DNB)
4. Conduct and Character certificate from the Institution/College where he/she completed his/her PG study.
5. Identify certificate as per Annexure -I.
6. Residence certificate issued by the Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Dy.Tahsildar or Aadhar card/voter ID/Passport.
7. SC/ST certificate (must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure-II) issued by the Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy.Tahsildar (only to the candidate claiming for fee relaxation [Rs.250/-]).
8. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospitals/Institutions are required to submit a "No objection Certificate" from the present employer. (Annexure-III)