Walk In Interview at Lok Nayak Hospital Delhi for Junior Medical Officer Post, Check out Details
New Delhi: The Lok Nayak Hospital, (LNJP Delhi), has released Vacancies for the Project Junior Medical Officer post on a temporary basis in Chest Clinic (TB). LNJP is formerly known as Irwin Hospital till November 1977 then changed to Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital in the honor of Jayaprakash Narayan, the famous Indian independence activist and politician. It is maintained and...
New Delhi: The Lok Nayak Hospital, (LNJP Delhi), has released Vacancies for the Project Junior Medical Officer post on a temporary basis in Chest Clinic (TB).
LNJP is formerly known as Irwin Hospital till November 1977 then changed to Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital in the honor of Jayaprakash Narayan, the famous Indian independence activist and politician. It is maintained and runs under the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Delhi.
Lok Nayak Hospital Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Date of Walk-in-Interview - 23rd May 2022.
Venue and Reporting Time: Conference Room, Chest Clinic (TB). Gate No. 2, Lok Nayak Hospital, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002 At 10:00 am.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions for the candidates?
1. Bring the filled-in application with one set of photocopies of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. The Candidates should bring a filled application form in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from Dean, MAM College website http://www.mamc.ac.in along with all certificates /testimonials in original for verification. Candidates are requested to bring one set of self-attested copies while attending a Walk-in written test/skill test/interview. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for the Walk-in written test/skill test/interview will not be considered.
3. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
4. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the written test/ interview.
5. Date of the Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing for the Walk-in written test/Interview.
6. Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website http://www.mamc.ac.in.
7. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community, and affixing a color passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in wrote test/interview. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
8. The Dean, MAMC /Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview, and employment will be a disqualification and barred from the selection process.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.