Walk-In-Interview: COVID ONLY LNJP Hospital Delhi Releases 39 Vacancies For Senior Resident Post
New Delhi: Lok Nayak Hospital (LNH), New Delhi has released 39 Vacancies for Senior Resident post on Adhoc Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Total no of vacancies: 39
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anesthesia, and General Medicine.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 1st June 2020.
The reporting time for candidates appearing for walk-in-interview is 09:00 AM (Morning Board) & 12:00 Noon (Afternoon Board).
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Selected candidates who accept the offer of appointment and join the Hospital will not be given NOC of any kind, for any purpose what so ever (passport, visa, applying for job elsewhere etc.) .
2. No permission/leave will be granted to attend conference/seminars/workshops/fellowship program of more than three days duration at any given date during the tenure of residency in the hospital.
3. There is no fee for appearing in the interview.
4. Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with Demand Draft, self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents ( .e. MBBS Degree, Post Graduate Degree, DMC Certificate for PG Degree, Cast Certificate, if applicable, Demand Draft, if applicable, & Identity proof viz. Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving license, Passport etc,) along with 2 (two) photographs should be submitted between 09:00 AM to 10.00 AM for morning board and 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM for afternoon board on the date of interview in the office of Addl. Medical Superintendent (Admn.) in Room no. 005, Administrative Block, LNH.
5. The candidates are advised to visit the following website of LNH regularly: http://tte.delhigovt.nic.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit lnjp/LNJP/Home/ for the result.
6. No separate information or call letter will be issued for the same.
7. Candidates must bring all Certificates/Documents/Proof of awards/Publications in original and self-attested copies also & 02 recent passport size photographs at the time of interview. The candidate should have a valid DMC registration certificate for PG qualification at the time of the Interview. The candidate will be given the joining letter only after submitting the original DMC Certificate.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for the interview.
9. Selected candidates shall be allowed to join within 03 days of issue of the offer letter failing which the offer shall stand automatically canceled. No extension for joining will be considered.
10. The duty slip will be issued to the selected candidates only after receipt of their acceptance and also subject to the production of original DMC.
11. The mode of selection will be through interviews only.
12. In case of any inadvertent error detected at a later stage, the same will be rectified as per rules.
13. Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment or cancellation of the advertisement.
14. Competent Authority reserve the right to decide in case of any dispute with regard to the selection process.