Walk-In-Interview: ESI Hospital Delhi Releases 85 Vacancies For Senior Resident Post
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESI Hospital), New Delhi has released 85 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post. The selection will be done through Walk-in-Interview.
ESI is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total No of Vacancies: 85
Senior Resident- 68
The vacancies are in the Department of- Hematology, CT/MRI, Medicine, Anesthesia, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Opthalmology, Bio-Chemistry, Anesthesia/CT /MRI, Casualty, TB & Chest, and Orthopaedics.
Senior Resident Against GDMO - 17
The vacancies are in the Department of- RICU (TB & Chest), Medicine, Surgery, Paeds/PICU, Anesthesia, Casualty, and TB & Chest.
Date for Walk in Interview: 19th and 20th October 2020.
Venue and Reporting Time of interview: 5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15 and 9AM to 11AM Only.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
All eligible and Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in riginal and their one self-attested copy as per schedule of "Walk-in-interview" on the date & time mentioned against their respective specialty.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
(1) Final No. of vacancies may vary.
(2) Candidates who have completed 3 years Senior Residency need not appear for interview.
(3) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in interview.
( 4) The candidate who is in Service should submit ''No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview.
(5) The selected candidate will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 30,000/-(Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of "ESI Saving Fund Account No. 2" payable at New Delhi, towards security deposit.
(6) 3% of total 68 posts for SR under 3 years residency scheme and 17 posts for SR against GDMO for 1 year on contractual basis respectively are reserved for the person with disabilities (PWD-OL, OA, & ND).
(7) 06 of total vacant post are reserved for EWS category i.e . CT/MRI-01, OBG-01, Eye-01 , Surgery-0 I, TB & Chest & Ortho-01 against the Senior Residents (Regular) and 01 post in TB & Chest Department is reserved for EWS category against the Senior Residents against GDMO (I Year).
(8) The candidates who wish to appear for both Senior Resident (3Years) and Senior Resident against GDMO (I year) posts, shall be required to apply separately for each post.