Walk in interview for SR post Vacancies at AIIMS Patna, details
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has releases vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis. The selection will be done based on Walk in interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 05
The Vacancies are in the Department - Pathology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 6th November 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date the candidates appear in the interview.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
5. Eligible candidates are requested to report to the Department of Pathology, College building, 1st floor at 10:00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with the original and photocopy of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
6. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:-
i. Certificate of Date of Birth
ii. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT I Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
Ill. MBBS pass Certificate
IV. MBBS Attempt Certificate
V. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
VI. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
VII. MD degree Certificate
7. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.