Walk-In-Interview: IHBAS Delhi Releases Vacancies For SR Posts, details
New Delhi - The Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi has released 37 Vacancies for Senior Resident on Adhoc Basis .The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) was established in compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in response to a public interest litigation in 1993. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act 1860, funded jointly by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT of Delhi. As an autonomous body, the institute has its Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulations duly approved under the Societies Act. Minister for Health, Govt. of NCT of Delhi is the President and Chief Secretary, Govt. of NCT of Delhi is the Chairman of the Executive Council of the institute.
Total no of vacancies: 37
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Psychiatry, Neurology, Neuro-Radiology, and Neuro-Anesthesia.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 8th April 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1.The interested eligible candidates holding the requisite qualification from recognized University may apply in prescribed format, affix a recent coloured photograph along with attested copies of all certificates [SSC (Xth certificate for DOB); PG Degree/Diploma; MBBS (passing certificate (provisional/degree); MD/ MS/ DNB mark sheets; Internship Completion certificate; Attempt Certificate; DelhiMedical Council registration]/Category certificate etc. as may be necessary.
2.The cut off datefor determiningthe eligibility and age, qualification will be as on date of Walk-in-Interview.
3. In case of SC/ST/OBC/PH Category the applicant should be inpossession of appropriate certificate issued by competent authority. However, OBC certificate issued by the Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi only will be accepted.
4.No TA/DA shall be payable to applicant for any journey performed for attending the interview.
5. Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease, fill or not to fill any/all the vacanciesor cancel the advertisement for any of the above mentioned post(s) without assigning any reason.
6. Upper age limit is relaxablefor Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes and PH Candidates as per rules.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
8. Applicant should report with all the necessary documents in original. Reporting time for the above posts is between 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM on 08.04.2020.